Exceptionally accomplished and reliable Architect with more than 3years of experience in architectural design and construction. Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously with the highest degree of accuracy and professionalism. Proficient at hand drawings and computer graphics. Creative, highly motivated and deadline-savvy.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- High levels of creativity and imagination
- Strong spatial & technical skills
- Excellent design skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
- A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of a project
- Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and mathematical ability
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- An awareness of the specific environmental and social impact of your projects
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills
- A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion
2010 - 2015
- THESIS: Waste Management and Awareness Center at Mulund Dumping Ground
Oct 2016 - Present
- Evolve concept design schemes, layouts, and models under the guidance of Art Director and HOD.
- Collaborate with BIM to produce design drawings, working drawings, and as-built drawings.
- Majorly contributed in projects such as Warner Bros Theme Park, Abu Dhabi and Mall of Oman – Snow Park, Muscat.
Apr 2016 - Oct 2016
- Assist Senior Architect in planning & design of residential projects as per local rules and regulations.
- Develop concept designs, presentations, area calculations and feasibility reports.
Nov 2015 - Apr 2016
- Designed and administered construction of a villa.
- Executed many turnkey residential interior design projects in collaboration with R-designs.
- Prepared visual presentations for public toilet design under Clean India Mission in collaboration with Hindustan Unilever Ltd, REX, and Mungekar & Associates.
June 2015 - Nov 2015
- Produce conceptual design layouts and landscape drawings for various landscape design projects.
- Attend coordination meetings with the client and vendors along with site coordination.
- Initiate landscape design proposals, construction documents, and working drawings.
Dec 2014 - May 2015
- Engage in the concept, schematic and design development phases of various projects.
- Prepare graphic presentations, proposals and feasibility reports for residential, institutional, commercial and redevelopment projects.
- Participate in design competitions, client meetings, discussions and help in site coordination.
May 2013 - May 2014
- Directed and managed creation of complicated 3D models and walkthrough presentations for resorts, villa, and gated community housing projects.
- Developed visual presentations for various landscape elements and advertisements for foreign media.